The Environmental League of Massachusetts Advisory Council invites you to join us for an exclusive panel discussion at Mintz in Boston, focused on the transformative potential of the economic development bond.
The 2024 economic development bond is a first-of-its-kind opportunity to integrate climate and clean energy priorities into the Commonwealth’s strategy for economic growth. Fifteen years ago, Massachusetts competed – and won – a leading position in the life sciences industry with big and bold investments. Now, we must seize this moment to do the same for climate tech, leveraging a whole-of-society approach to tackle the climate crisis.
Our first step is passing a robust bond this session. Doing so will attract private capital, amplify the innovation, and build the infrastructure and workforce needed to make Massachusetts a global epicenter for climate solutions – and create a model for an inclusive and profitable green economy.
We hope you will join us.
This event will feature the following expert speakers:
- Carmichael Roberts, climate tech entrepreneur and investor, Opening Speaker
- Ben Downing, Vice President of Public Affairs at The Engine Accelerator, Moderator
- Casey Bowers, Executive Director of the ELM Action Fund, Panelist
- Rebecca Davis, Chief Operating Officer at the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership, Panelist
- Dr. Aisha Francis, President & CEO of Franklin Cummings Tech, Panelist
Date: March 19
Time: 4:00 – 6:30 PM
Location: Mintz (1 Financial Center, Boston, MA 02111)