Intern with ELM
We accept intern applications on a rolling basis. Here are some guidelines:
- If you are interested in a spring internship, we recommend applying by November 1st.
- If you are interested in a summer internship, we recommend applying by March 1st
Due to newly open positions, summer hiring has been extended to July 31st
- If you are interested in a fall internship, we recommend applying by August 1st.
Our preference is to have interns work with us for a minimum of 15 hours per week for at least three months. Internships are paid and provide an excellent opportunity to learn about how things work at a small, statewide-focused, fast-paced advocacy organization. If you are passionate about our mission and believe you would be a strong contributor to our team, we’d like to hear from you. Organization, attention to detail, reliability, comfort working in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work collaboratively as well as with minimal supervision are some of the top qualities we seek. All internships pay $15 per hour or count for academic credit.
Political Campaign Fellow: The ELM Action Fund is looking for interns to be part of our Campaign Fellows program who will help elect environmental champions and to build the power of the environmental community in Massachusetts. To apply and read more about this opportunity with our Action Fund, please visit www.elmaction.org/join-the-team/.
Be in the Know
Find out about our work, our events, and ways you can get involved.
- Legislation and environmental policy
- Action alerts on time-critical issues in need of grassroots support
- Environmental news impacting Massachusetts
- Events in the environmental community–talks, conferences, films